We are the first pet food bank in the El Paso area and are dedicated to providing assistance to pet owners facing hardship. We give out pet food by appointment only.
We are located at 550 N. Yarbrough Ste. 208
Call (915) 401-6515 for an appointment.
To receive assistance you must have the following when you show up for your appointment at the pantry.
You must submit proof of income, such as:
- A copy of the latest income tax return.
- A copy of the latest check stub.
- A letter signed by your employer which verifies employment.
- A letter signed by a social worker or employee of an agency helping you get other types of assistance that confirms your income level.
- Other papers that provide proof of monthly income (or lack thereof), such as Social Security Award Letter, Unemployment check stub, and/or Disability check stub.
- Food stamps or Medicaid eligibility letter
- A CURRENT utility bill
- You must also bring your photo ID.
Bring all paperwork related to pets being assisted
You can print out the food application and bring with you when you come to the pantry.